My name is Michał, I live in Cracow, Poland. I have a wife and two daughters (born in 2013 and 2017).
I’m interested in many different topics, ranging from movie making to quantum computing. However, in the context of what I want to write about here, these are probably the most important questions I ask myself:
- How to spend the time we have in the best possible way?
- How we perceive the world?
- What makes some people/organizations successful?
I used work at Estimote as Researcher/Software Engineer in Indoor Team, where I worked mostly on Indoor Location: it’s like Google Maps but for indoor spaces. Now I work at Bohr Technology where I develop quantum computing algorithms and help building community.
I’ve explained the origin of the name and my motivation in this post
I am a big fan of giving and getting feedback. One of our mottos at Estimote is “We need feedback to grow” and it’s something I agree with in 100%. So I appreciate feedback about anything:
- you don’t like colors on the blog
- something I wrote was useful for you
- you think a word I used is misleading
- you have some tips how I can improve my writing
- post was boring
- anything, really.
Just write me an e-mail: email@example.com
If you would like to get info when I publish a new post, you can sign up for the newsletter - form is at the bottom of the page.
Have a nice day!