Hi! My name is Michał and this is my blog “Musty Thoughts”.
If you are new here, the purpose of this page is to help you quickly find the most interesting content. It doesn’t list all the posts, just the most significant – for categorized list of all the posts, see “Categories” page.
- If you’d like to learn more about variational quantum algorithms and how to near-term quantum computers, there’re two articles about VQE and QAOA. Here you can also find a list of papers that might help understanding them.
- In this post I’ve explained how to start your own project in QC. You can find a couple of examples on the projects page and I’ve talked about one of my projects (Variational Quantum Factoring) in this talk.
- How to get started in Quantum Computing – a talk where I give some tips about how to approach learning QC as well as building a career. Link to slides.
- There’s a lot of other learning resources on the “Resources” page.
Career and community
- You can read how I started my professional journey with QC in this article – many people found it useful and inspiring.
- In this article I have argued that no matter what is your level of expertise, you can contribute to the QC community.
- At QOSF we’re running a mentorship program for people interested in QC.
- I’ve written some articles about productivity: Measuring work satisfaction and Learning with each sprint.
- Here are some of my articles about corporate culture, based on what we had at Estimote: Introduction and What I loved most.
- And here is my series about “What individuals can do about climate change”: part 1 and part 2.